Civil Engineer Intern
Compensation - Competitive
Comprehensive Benefit Package
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
GIS Engineering & Construction is an integrated market-leading engineering and construction services organization delivering flexible, client-focused solutions in all markets. Delivering Value from Concept to Asset Management. The GIS Engineering & Construction team offers clients a single point of contact to utilize our 21 strategically located facilities, 2,000+ employees, and 21 service lines. Serving upstream, midstream, and downstream markets, we align our services with operations from the conceptual stage through construction, commissioning, and asset maintenance.
GIS Engineering is in search of a Civil Engineer Intern to join our team in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Must hold a current and active EI certification
- Minimum 2 years experience in general civil engineering design
- Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D and/or Microstation and Inroads strongly desired
- Experience in roadway, grading and drainage design a plus
Interested candidates send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org